We are currently working to build a new Auxiliary Unit here at DAV 13. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to stop by our office or give us a call.
Please ask to speak to one of the following
Commander – Sabrina Yazwinsky
- For and question please call (757) 596-0062 or use firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice Cmdr – Sherba Essex
1st Junior Vice Cmdr – Lisel Chatfield
Adjutant – Darlene Massey
Treasurer – Pat McNabb
Chaplain – Emily Yazwinsky
Legislative Officer – Darlene Massey
Membership Committee – Mary Fairbanks / Emily Yazwinsky
Who Belongs in the DAV Auxiliary?
• Family and extended family members of veterans who were disabled or died in military service.
• Family and extended family members of veterans who have served in the military without sustaining injury.
• Family and extended family members of those in active military service.
• Family and extended family of Auxiliary members who are not otherwise eligible for membership.
• DAV members. Every person who is eligible should belong to the DAV Auxiliary if they believe in protecting the rights of disabled veterans and their families.